Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymiseddata).The personal information we may collect andstore about you includes,but is not limited to, the following information:
• Name and surname
• Date of birth
• Email address
• Contact phone number(s)
• Billing and delivery address
• Bank account and payment card details
• Transaction data including purchase information and payment details
• Technical data including IP address, log-in data and computer/device settings
• Interests, preferences and website usage data
• Interactions with us e.g. contacting our Customer Services Team (we may record your calls), or visits to our website
• Personal information you put on social mediaInformation you provide in your reviews of us, or survey responses
• Attendance at events (and travel preferences)
• Information from cookies, including information on the devices you may use to make a purchase - please see our separate Cookies Policy
We may also use and share aggregated data, which may be derived from your personal data but due to the way the data is handled (by anonymising and/or combining it with other data) it is not considered by law to be personal data.
We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.